Liam Neeson over the past decade or so has really become quite well known in the cinema universe for being quite the badass and the dad that you never mess with. He’s a specific set of skills that have leveraged him into being one of the biggest action stars in Hollywood, chaining out action films with brilliant execution like they’re second nature to him. Let’s have a look at 10 times Liam Neeson was just the ultimate badass.
1. He was the Jedi Master who trained Obi-Wan Kenobi who then obviously went on to train the most powerful Jedi/Sith of all time – Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader!
2. He saved Jews from Germany in a heroic tale that shot not only his career into the eyes of the public but also the hearts of most of the public.
3. You know Ra’s al Ghul, the guy that gives plenty of DC Characters and especially Batman a hard time by killing a lot of their friends and family? Yeah, Liam Neeson played him in Batman Begins. He wielded a sword and taught Batman to be as incredible as he is now, that’s pretty badass.
4. Did you know in real life he saved a stray dog from an almost certain death? Reports say that he was seen saving a stray dog from being stoned to death by teenagers. He ran up to them and threatened them and seeing Liam Neeson, they obviously ran away!
5. He also said one of the most famous speeches in recent cinema history. Don’t know if you’ve heard it?
6. Oh and did you know he was a lion once? Yeah, he played the voice of Aslan in the Narnia films. That’s pretty badass!
7. Oh and it’s also pretty badass that he played the leader of the A-Team back in 2010 too. Hannibal was definitely one of the cooler characters.
8. Remember the time his plane crashed along with plenty of passengers and he had to save his fellow crew members from a vicious pack of wolves? He combatted the weather, hunting and oil workers. Combatting things is always badass.
9. He’s also had to choose between his long-time best friend and his own son. Oh did we mention his best-friend was a mob boss? That’s a pretty badass call to have to make!
10. Oh and did we mention he saves a plane from getting high-jacked at 30,000 feet up in the air? Yeah, he did that too. What a legend.