Signs are meant to inform us of useful things. Sometimes, they just don’t. Someone at some point makes a silly mistake and a sign ends up misleading and confusing us. Here are some snaps of signs that make you look and think twice.
Is a sign really a sign if it has no apparent purpose?
2. Someone wasn’t thinking properly when they made this sign…
3. If you want to visit Kottayam, it seems any road will lead you there
4. Because the road’s full of cruise ships
5. Probably best just to phone ahead to see whether it’s open or closed
6. Commas would have come in handy here
7. Just plain confusing
8. Which sign would you trust is right?
9. Can you bring your pets if they’re on a leash or what?
10. Pretty sure this means a room is $59.99 and the Wi-Fi is still free, but it could still be misleading
11. And please try to talk without talking