With Halloween just around the corner, we thought we’d take a look at some of the best Halloween houses we could find. Here are 8 houses whose Halloween decorations are pretty creepy, but pretty amazing at the same time.
1. Venture into this house’s front yard and you’ll be greeted by all the Halloween favourites, including skeletons, ghosts and pumpkins
2. This house’s patio features an assortment of classic horror film characters, such as Hellraiser‘s Pinhead and Nightmare on Elm Street’s Freddy Krueger – approach if you dare
3. A creepy home basked in a somewhat disturbing green light, with an eerie orange glow coming from its highest window…would you want to live here?
4. Not many would dare to venture into this yard of terrors late at night…especially with hands poking up out of the ground
5. Not the creepiest decor, but a lot of effort certainly went into decorating this house for Halloween
6. A house with very creative decorations, featuring ghouls and creeps escaping from boarded-up windows and falling to the ground
7. A simple and effective use of huge cobwebs gives this otherwise normal house a rather creepy and abandoned feel
8. This brilliantly decorated house comes alive with lights galore when the sun goes down