Travel the world and you’re bound to see lots of wonderful things, including some not-so-ordinary architecture. Not all buildings are created equal and there are some that have been designed by some very inventive and creative people. These 12 buildings are among some of the weirdest ever built – have you visited any of them before?
Habitat 67, Montreal, Canada
2. The National Library, Minsk, Belarus
3. Museum of Contemporary Art, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4. Dancing House, Prague, Czech Republic
5. Air Force Academy Chapel, Colorado, USA
6. Longaberger Basket Building, Newark, USA
7. Snail House, Sofia, Bulgaria
8. World’s Tallest Spiral Tower, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I'm a Classics graduate and have been writing for over three years. Hopefully going to go into novel writing some day. I'm mostly interested in theme parks and roller coasters - I've been on 300 coasters and plan on going on lots more!