Donald Trump has certainly come a long way, from starting off as a real estate developer to becoming the 45th President of the United States. Over his vast career, not only has he made billions and constructed various buildings around the world, he’s also turned his hand to writing numerous books on success and how you can do it to. He’s always been keen to empower others and now as president, he hopes to encourage more people than ever before to work hard and realise their dreams. Here’s a selection of his most inspirational quotes.
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.’
2. ‘When you are wronged repeatedly, the worst thing you can do is continue taking it – fight back!’
3. ‘Don’t get sidetracked. If you do get sidetracked, get back on track as soon as possible. Ultimately sidetracking kills you.’
4. ‘Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.’
5. ‘If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.’
6. ‘I wasn’t satisfied to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.’
7. ‘I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.’
8. ‘Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.’
9. ‘Remember, there’s no such thing as an unrealistic goal–just unrealistic time frames.’
10. ‘What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.’
11. ‘You have to think anyway, so why not think big?’
12. ‘Criticism is easier to take when you realise that the only people who aren’t criticised are those who don’t take risks.’
13. ‘Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.’
via The GuardianDid you really know all that about POTUS? Let us know in the comments.