When you think of the Friends gang, Phoebe Buffay might not be the first Friend you think of for wise life lessons. But you would be wrong. Phoebe from Friends is the wisest of all the gang and she taught us LOADS about life.
Don’t believe us? Here are 15 important life lessons we learned from Phoebe Buffay:
1. You should think positive thoughts at all times.
2. But being honest about your hateful feelings is also important.
3. Phoebe from Friends was ALWAYS comfortable about what she wore – you should be too.
4. Nature helps us so we should always be courteous to our fellow plants and animals.
5. Phoebe from Friends always knew the importance of honesty with your friends.
6. Lyrics should come from your heart…
7. It’s okay to admit to your crazier side.
8. In fact, you should always be very honest about your crazy side. Your true friends will still love you.
9. It’s important to keep a tidy house at all times. Messiness can result in anger (perhaps that’s Monica rubbing off on her).
10. Phoebe has a very accurate idea of what growing up rich means.
11. You should give your friends ‘tough love’ advice when they need to hear it.
12. You should always have your own bank of wonderful chat-up lines.
13. If you don’t want to do something just say so.
14. If you’re put in charge of something, even if it’s just cups and ice, you should put 100% effort into your performance.
15. You should always share your skills with your friends.
1. Really Phoebe from Friends was the wisest of all the gang!
Journalism graduate and 100% geek. I have worked in writing for the last 7 years as well as dabbling in a science laboratory. So if I ever stop writing, it's because I've been in a lab experiment and turned into a super villain.
I'm particularly interested in video games, comics and Harry Potter. Oh and I have lots and lots of cats.