A panoramic shot done correctly can be pretty, but one done wrong can be positively TERRIFYING. The only thing worse than a generic beach snap is looking down at your phone and seeing something that wouldn’t look out of place in a horror movie. The fact that they’re accidental doesn’t make them any less creepy, if anything, it makes you wonder what the hell you just caught on film. Here are 30 panoramic photos gone wrong that will haunt your dreams. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
1. Thanks to panoramic technology, you’ll never look in at your dog in the same way again.
2. Or your cat.
3. Or your children. Introducing The Human Centipede – The Prequel.
4. Also, when someone is taking a photo, make sure to stay still until the panorama is finished.
5. Even if you think you’re out of shot.
6. Unless you want to look as though your face is melting on camera.
7. Brings a whole new meaning to ‘ghost rider’.
8. Bah. Who needs a nose anyway?
9. This is what happens when you turn the light out mid-shot.
10. Herp derp.
12. Butt Cat.
13. Ever wanted to know what you’d look like as a Siamese twin?
14. Wow. Just wow.
15. Run! The sea is coming!
16. Holy cow!
17. Selfie-level: Pro.
18. Looks like somebody’s lost their head.
19. This is why you can never turn your back on children.
20. We don’t even want to know what is going on in this one…
21. Look! No hands!
23. HIIII EVERYBODY!
24. Oh God. WHY!
25. What a beautiful nature shot! Ohhh…
26. What have you created?!
28. Panorama activity.
29. This cannot be unseen.
30. No. Seriously, no.
Conclusion: Panoramic photographs are the work of the Devil.