Disneyland is meant to be a place of magic and joy for both children and adults alike. However, there is neither magic nor joy when you look at vintage Disneyland photographs.
These pictures are a horrifying insight to how creepy Disneyland was back in the day. Indeed, it’s surprising that all the kids look so happy with these monstrosities beside them.
Are you ready to see the scary world of vintage Disneyland? Be warned, it might give you nightmares:
1. Never have the Three Little Pigs looked so terrifying than in this vintage Disneyland photograph. Where’s a wolf when you need one?
2. Poor Dumbo looks horrified by the killer clowns that are surrounding him.
3. This Pinocchio is staring at you like you’re the next victim in his vintage Disneyland serial killer rampage.
4. No little girl! Don’t go away with the crocodile. Seriously, how creepy are Peter Pan and the crocodile?
5. What looks like an innocent hug could easily be mistaken for a vintage Disney choke-hold…
6. The dwarfs were a little creepy in Snow White. As giant mascots they are frankly terrifying.
7. Minnie Mouse has certainly improved with age from looking at this vintage Disneyland photograph. What’s scarier – the lips or the eyelashes?
8. Minnie and Mickey aren’t looking much better in this photograph. No wonder the dad looks a bit horrified.
9. No wonder Cinderella was so desperate to escape her family. They are really, really scary.
10. Even Winnie the Pooh, who is normally adorable, looks pretty creepy. At least he can balance a Honey Pot on his head!
11. We know the bad wolf is meant to be the creepiest but just look at the pigs!
12. And lastly, by far the scariest of all the vintage Disneyland photographs…