Mark Zuckerberg, one of the guys behind Facebook, the world’s most successful social media network, is widely regarded as one of the greatest ever entrepreneurs in the technology industry. He’s given us lots of useful quotes on business, success and life in general, so check out these 11 quotes of his that are worth remembering.
‘I’m trying to make the world a more open place.’
2. ‘I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.’
3. ‘Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.’
4. ‘People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.’
5. ‘Done is better than perfect.’
6. ‘If you’re always under the pressure of real identity, I think that is somewhat of a burden.’
7. ‘The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.’
8. ‘You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than not doing anything at all.’
9. ‘I just want to make sure when I have kids, I can spend time with them. That’s the whole point.’
10. ‘By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.’
11. ‘People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don’t really believe in it, then they are not going to really work hard.’
I'm a Classics graduate and have been writing for over three years. Hopefully going to go into novel writing some day. I'm mostly interested in theme parks and roller coasters - I've been on 300 coasters and plan on going on lots more!