When a guy proposes, he needs to remember that not only does he have to impress the girl, but that this story will at some time or another be told to her friends, family, random strangers at parties, future grankids etc. So it’s got to be GOOD. Not only that, but in this modern world of technology how you propose will probably end up on social media, and done right, your love story could even circle the web. These ten beautiful proposals below not only won the heart of their intended, but also the internet. Prepare for major feels!
10) This one is a true marriage proposal for the internet age.
9) This one is the dream of Disney fans everywhere!
8) A mask of Margaret Thatcher? This one may be the most British proposal EVER. It’s even raining in the background.
7) This one is so good, she dropped her doritos the minute she clapped on to what he was up to.
6) This guy literally put a ring on it, with a little help from a dancing Beyonce flash mob!
5) Say what you want about New Yorkers being jaded, but this video proves there is still love in the Big Apple.
4) The time and effort that went into this one is unbelievable. He probably could have got down on one knee and asked her in a fifth of the time, but where’s the fun in that?
3) Despite this very questionable chereography and some slightly out of time lip-synching, the guy got the girl!
2) After watching this, I bet every woman whose boyfriend drags her along to a crappy movie will suddenly be expecting a lot more than a normal date night…
1) When it comes to marriage proposals this guy went above and beyond. Not only did he write a song and get all of their friends involved, he contacted Zach Braff through kickstarter and got the actor to help him pop the question!
Be right back. CAN’T.STOP.CRYING!
Boyfriends of the world, it’s time to up your game!