Giving your pet a bath can be a harrowing ordeal. If it’s not your pooch soaking you in bath water, it’s you cat trying to rip your eyes out. Yet other people seem to have animals who love taking a bath – where did they get these creatures??
One thing that is for sure, seeing other animals taking a bath can really make your day. Whether it be funny or cute, have a look at these animals and their baths:
1. This little piglet who is breaking stereotypes
Pigs are meant to be dirty and smelly, however this little piggy is cleaner than a whistle. Look at that little snout!
2. This raccoon who can’t get enough of bath time
More! More! More! He might not be so impressed when the soap gets added though.
3. The corgi who loves his bath toys
There is no greater joy than the joy of a yellow rubber ducky.
4. The rabbit who understands that bath time is relax time
She just needs some love songs playing in the background and a few candles.
5. The baby goat who’s unsure about the whole situation
I think I like it… but I might not… Poor little goat.
6. The kitten who can’t understand why he can’t catch the water
But you have to love a trier, yeah?
7. The strange person who thought they should bath their kitty in a saucepan
This cat is going to cause some serious havoc after this bath.
8. This dog who has his own personal bath food slave
Human! Fetch me Bonios!
9. These pooches that really, really enjoy bath time
They really need one of those little steps kids have.
10. We think he needs a bigger sink
But maybe he’s just a little Husky! Sorry.
11. The owl that makes his bathing technique into a dance
There’s no way a human could pull this kind of cool off.
12. The Great Dane who thinks he’s a tiny puppy
He just wants his human to lift him out – a task we don’t envy of this Great Dane’s owner.
13. Sloths are cute at the best of times
But how adorable is a sloth taking a bath!
14. I’ll have one Swedish Human Bath Massage!
Just how happy and relaxed is this dog? We’re very jealous.
15. Don’t interrupt this kitty’s bath time
For he will just claw himself back in.
16. Unlike these hedgehogs who look like they want to escape their bath
So close and yet so far.