There are plenty of lovable BFFs on our TV screens: Raj and Howard, Joey and Chandler, Bert and Ernie. But none compare to the legendary bromance that is Turk and JD from ‘Scrubs’. With their love of snuggles and ridiculously complex in-jokes, they take their platonic friendship to a level that even few romantic relationships have reached. Here are 15 reasons why JD and Turk are the true definition of bromance.
1) They’ve been friends all their lives. They were roomies in college, went to the same med school and ended up working in the same hospital.
2) Despite this fact they never seem to tire of one another.
“You mean Multi-Ethnic Siamese Doctor?”
3) They’re an important part of each other’s lives, and don’t like being apart for too long.
4) And they support each other no matter what.
5) They’re partners in crime.
“Holy inferiority complex Batman! How low is my self esteem that I’m the sidekick in my own fantasy?”
6) In whatever stupid plan the other comes up with.
“Hello, citizens! Welcome to Sacred Heart! Home of the world’s most giant doctor! Be not afraid! I’m just like you! Except I’m giant!”
7) And they have the same silly sense of humour.
In all fairness, everyone finds poo funny.
8) They can read each other’s mood.
9) And have the cutest pet name’s for each other.
10) Their PDA level is outrageous, but they really don’t care.
All the snuggles.
11) So much so that people actually think they’re gay.
12) They’re each other’s true life partner.
13) They just have the awwww factor
14) They blow all other TV BFFs out of the water!
15) And the best part?
They’re besties in real life too!