There’s no doubting that David Beckham is one of the biggest names in the world and he has been for over a decade and a half now. From the pretty boy who scored some stunning free kicks to the powerhouse of a man who owns football clubs, multiple houses in multiple countries, has brought “Soccer” awareness to America and so much more. However, it’s the human things that he does sometimes, the down-to-earth side that he shows that let everyone know he’s still that boy we saw back in 1995 and he’s still one of the nicest celebrities in the world, both on and off camera. So here are 16 Reasons Why David Beckham Is A God Amongst Men.
1. A true gentleman never forgets his mother and David Beckham does not. He’s always taking her out for meals and was with her at Wimbledon too. She must be one proud mother!
2. He’s met the queen on several occasions and yet is still not recognised as a Knight. It’ll be interesting to see if this is something that will come later in his life.
3. He’s got quite a few famous friends who he hangs around with casually as if it’s no biggy in the world.
4. Including Superman himself…
5. He’s incredibly supportive of his family in whatever endeavours they take up
6. He was also incredibly supportive of the Lionesses during their World Cup streak that saw them come third place in the world!
7. He still remembers the good old days…
8. He has a passion for bikes and has a TV Show come out about his trip across the world with some friends
9. He wants to stick up for himself when he feels he’s been told his parenting is bad. That’s a line you don’t overstep with David Beckham…