Animals are cute in general, but for some reason chubby animals are extra, duper cute. How could you not fall in love with these big chunky animals.
We especially want a gang of chubby foxes.
1. These chubby foxes that probably live outside a Greggs
2. This naughty squirrel thief who clearly doesn’t share his plunder with anyone and this is the fattest squirrel you’l ever see.
3. The red panda cub that’s just got a little bit of puppy fat. This the only chubby panda cub you will ever see and it is cutely red.
4. The cat who lazes all day and expects their human to bring them food on the hour. This is probably world’s chubbiest cat you will ever see.
5. This big chunky bear that you want to cuddle like a teddy bear, but don’t want to get eaten yourself. If you dare this chubby bear, we are sure he ain’t gonna let you have an other minute to escape.
6. The corgi that made it out the gate and thinks that’s enough walking for the day. Hell, he is already fighting his lungs out for air.
7. This chubby kitty who wants some milk so is trying to impersonate a baby
8. The wombat who is very pleased with his chubbiness and enjoys every bit of the weight. The more the merrier in this case.
9. This tarsier who is lucky to still be on his branch. Alas! this pose is good if only it is not for the weight.
10. The possum who broke into a bakery and regrets nothing. We’d have done it too if we could
11. This extra fluffy cat who wishes he could fit into the box like his furry friend
12. This humongous frog that is actually kind of scary…
13. A chubby doggy that knows how to dress for his curves
14. This big bunny who appears to be melting into itself
15. This lizard who’s been scoffing down all the cricket pies
16. This penguin who planned to put on a few extra pounds for the cold but went a little too far