A lot of people only want to own full pedigree dogs, but there are so many cute crossbreeds looking for homes. Just try and look through these 14 gorgeous crossbreeds without wanting to take one home:
1. Pitsky – Husky and Pitbull
Just look at those eyes and ears! This cute crossbreed will get lots of attention in the park.
2. Border Beagle – Border Collie & Beagle
Can you imagine this little Border Beagle chasing around the garden? Us too, we need one!
3. Bullmatian – Dalmatian and Bulldog
The cute crossbreed takes the biscuit. It has the cute squatness of a bulldog but it has those adorable dalmatian spots.
4. Gerberian Shepsky – German Shepherd and Husky
This cute crossbreed looks like a long-haired bear/wolf. Very adorable.
5. Beaglier – Beagle and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Just look at those big goofy eyes and big floppy ears – this beaglier is a super cute crossbreed.
6. Golden Cocker Retriever – Golden Retriever and Cocker Spaniel
Just look at that little ball of fluff!
7. Labsky – Labrador and Husky
The beautiful tan colour of a Labrador with the piercing blue eyes of a husky make this one of the cutest crossbreeds.
8. Bullpug – Pug and English Bulldog
This Bullpug looks like a little old man dog with his fizzy grey hairs.
9. Cheagle – Chihuahua and Beagle
This cute crossbreed has the colouring and ears of a beagle mixed with the tiny features of a chihuahua.
10. Chiweenie – Chihuahua and Dachschund
What happens when you mix two of the cutest dog breeds together? This gorgeous little thing.
11. Dorgi – Dalmatian and Corgi
This cute crossbreed looks like someone painted a corgi white and added some spots. Stay clear of Cruella de Vil.
12. Puggle – Pug and Beagle
This little dog is cute as a button – especially with those big beagle ears.
13. Corgipoo – Corgi and Toy Poodle
Who wouldn’t want to cuddle this little ball of crossbreed fluff?
14. Frenchie Pug (Frug) – French Bulldog and Pug
Anything nicknamed a Frug must be pretty cute.