A new selfie craze has hit the internet and it’s a weird one. Welcome to the age of the divorce selfie!
What these divorce selfies have in common is that both parties seem happy and friendly with each other. No throwing insults and coffee mugs at each other here.
All the couples have their own reasons for their happy selfies may it be putting their kids before their arguments or just wanting to be friends. It’s actually a rather nice concept once you get over the shock of the idea of a divorce selfie.
Would you post a divorce selfie like one of the couples below?
1. Shannon and Chris Neuman went viral a few days ago after posting a picture of their happy divorce selfie on social media. Who says divorce has to be miserable?
2. As one comment here says – “sometimes divorce is a happy stepping stone rather than a depressing one.”
3. The only unhappy thing in this divorce selfie is the dead fish!
4. This former couple give a thumbs up to their divorce.
5. We are in the age where you can livetweet your own divorce before posting your divorce selfie. We like the ring-less touch!
6. Outside the courthouse is a popular divorce selfie location.
7. This one even has an added touch!
8. The sun is shining on this happily divorced couple!
9. They might not be ecstatic about their divorce but at least they’re putting on a brave face.
10. Get divorced, take a selfie and party.
11. A double does of ring-less fingers for this divorce selfie!