There isn’t anything Justin Timberlake can’t do – he can act, sing, dance, write and produce songs, present, make people laugh…the list goes on and on. The multi-talented entertainer is one of the biggest names and successes in Hollywood, with a string of hit movies, albums, songs and TV show appearances to his name. Here are 9 fascinating facts you never knew about Justin Timberlake.
He started out on the TV show The Mickey Mouse Club alongside a number of other children who would go on to become successful celebrities, including Ryan Gosling, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera
2. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is one of Timberlake’s favourite movies
3. He’s known for not writing his lyrics down and managed to complete two full albums without writing down any lyrics on paper at all
4. At one point, he owned every single model of Air Jordan trainers that had ever been made at the time
5. When working in a music studio with Madonna, he told her he wasn’t feeling too well and she went on to give him an injection of vitamin B12 into his bum
6. He’s afraid of dying unloved, as well as sharks, spiders and snakes
7. Back in 2003, he was the very first celebrity to be pranked on Ashton Kutcher’s long-running show Punk’d; he was tricked into thinking he owed $900,000 in back taxes and that his house and valuable were going to be taken from him
8. He’s a very keen golfer and purchased a golf course in Memphis with his parents when it was close to getting closed down
9. Once when he ate out at a diner, he left a bit of French toast half-eaten; the waitress went and put it on eBay and it sold for a whopping $1,025!