Ever thought of getting a tattoo? If you do decide to get one, it’s paramount that you check and double check exactly what you’re getting before you give the tattooist the all-clear. There were several tattoos that gone wrong in 2019 and there are tattoo fails 2020 included here. Sadly, not everyone thinks to do this and as a result, there are countless examples of tattoo fails posted online for everyone to see. Here are 11 that are bad enough that they might even put you off getting a tattoo yourself.
If you’re going to get a meaningful message tattooed on your arm, at least make sure it makes sense
2. No idea who or what this tattoo is meant to be…
3. It looks just like him…not
4. This person must have much power if they can’t even get the spelling of ‘knowledge’ right
5. This person should have thought to ‘plan ahea’ and make sure they had enough fingers for their tattoo
6. The person who got these tattoos surely meant well, it’s just a shame they turned out so bad
7. This one’s a case of the person getting tattooed not realising that tattooists copy word-for-word any written requests
8. Nice message, wrong spelling
9. Thank goodness tattoos can be removed, otherwise this girl would have people staring at her face questioning her decision to get it covered with stars for the rest of her life
10. Too cool for correct spelling as well?
11. Only God may judge him, but everyone else will see the spelling mistake in the word ‘juge’