Neon signs have the important job of sending out business messages and attracting customers. When a light or two burns out and the message is completely changed, it’s always best to get it changed as soon as possible, even if the new message is quite hilarious. We’ve rounded up 13 of the worst neon sign fails you’ll ever see right here.
2. Playland for the kids, payland for the parents
3. Putting the ‘fun’ into ‘funeral’
4. Looking for a new pet?
5. This place seemingly rewards religious devotion
6. What lies could they be telling?
7. How could this mistake have not been spotted sooner?
8. If you’re looking for somewhere to store your elf, this is the perfect place
9. What a way to turn customers away
10. Let’s hope the neighbourhood grocer wasn’t hurt
11. No thanks!
12. Costa instead?
13. You wouldn’t want an all-you-can-eat meal here