Quite a few products hit the shelves without much thought being given to their name. As these 9 photos show, some products have been given pretty bad names. What were people thinking when they came up with these names?
Would anyone want to drink this?
2. Surely there must have been better names suggested?
3. Of course it’s spelled differently from AIDS, only just, but it sounds exactly the same; would people really buy something that sounds like one of deadliest diseases in the world?
4. Naming your product after a disease that made headlines around the world when an outbreak resulted in over 700 people dying wasn’t the best of ideas
5. If Barf detergent powder wasn’t enough, you can also get Barf soup…
6. To be fair, booty goo is quite an inventive name for a baby’s poop
7. It’s no surprise this one got renamed
8. Someone should have come up with a much more appropriate name for these
9. Does it taste like black raspberry or does it taste like grandma?