Kids can be adorable. All those little girls who love pink, dancing and showing you their extensive collection of Barbie dolls. Or mucky but cute little boys who collect bugs, play with their cars and look adorable in their little superhero outfits. Yes, kids can be adorable.
They can also be incredibly creepy, kids which is what one Reddit user found out when he asked parents to recall the creepiest things their kids have said to them. The results are frankly terrifying. From seeing boogie men in the corner, cutting out babies and even waking up your parents while holding a carving knife. There’s no denying that there’s a load of creepy kids in the world.
We’ve picked our favourite creepy things kids have said to their parents below. But be warned – these conversations might just put you off ever having your own children or even terrified of the kids you have:
1. “Daddy, this time it’s goodbye.”
2. Hopefully this dad doesn’t have a psychic child…
3. You’ll need to sleep with one eye open with this creepy kid!
4. A 7 year old’s guide to dating.
5. “He’s behind you.”
6. This sounds like a start to a nice sibling rivalry.
7. The creepy kid who can speak Spanish in their sleep
8. It’s probably best not to ask kids what they’re thinking about.
9. At this point you would move house, wouldn’t you?
10. One kid who’s creepy and one kid who appreciates how big you are. Lucky mum!
11. It’s really not too late to put your child up for adoption…
12. You really don’t want to mess with this toddler.
13. Maybe this boy just wants to grow up to be a surgeon. Or perhaps a serial killer…