Sometimes movies amaze you with their fast-paced action and drama however, there are a lot of times in films when things seem almost too good to be true. We’ve decided there are quite a few questions that the annoying film buff would ask the director if they ever were offered the opportunity to question them. These questions are sure to pull you away from the immersion of the film.
1. When did they set that all up?!
You know those movie moments when someone pulls off an amazing set of stunts or something is prepared clearly before the scene to add impact.
2. In fact, HOW did they set that up?!
There’s always a moment in big action films when you’ve got to question.. how on earth did they actually prepare this moment? Then you picture this big hulking action hero setting up this task and it truly pulls away from the immersion.
3. I wonder what these people do when they’re not fighting?
Do you ever sit back and wonder during a fight scene, what do these people do when they’re not fighting and being really cool and badass?
4. Where did they get all these guns from?
A lot of times in films, you’ll see the main character carrying a main weapon, two handguns and some sort of shotgun. Where on earth do they keep getting these guns from?!
5. HOW have they consistently not hit the hero with that gun by now?
You know when you watch a film and the bad guys keep shooting and despite the hero not moving very fast you can’t help but think “how have they missed every single one of those shots?”
6. I wonder what movies and TV Shows they have in their Universe?
Next time you watch a Sci-Fi film or Fantasy film, just stop and think what TV Shows and Movies they might watch in their universe… really ruins the immersion.
7. How can they land on that planet and it have the exact same gravitational pull as Earth?
Recently I was watching Interstellar and wondered how on Earth they visited these planets and they all just-so-happened to have the same gravitational pull as Earth and didn’t have them floating off into Space or crushed into the ground.
8. Why do most planets allow humans to breathe the same air?
Oh and whilst they’re on these planets, what are the chances that they’re going to have air that is the exact same as Earth’s and breathable by humans.
9. How on Earth could you actually kill this character?
Do you ever look at Superman or The Hulk or Thor and think… how on Earth could any human actually kill this guy? That’s usually the struggle a lot of movie makers face with these films.
10. Oh yeah, because that massive explosion or car hitting them wouldn’t have killed them?
Fair enough, superheroes are supposed to have super powers and so it’s fine when they get hit by stuff. However. have you ever seen a massive explosion or hero get hit by a car and wonder how honestly realistic it is that they’d survive that?
11. How has falling and hitting a few buildings on the way down stopped him from being completely killed?
I’ve always wondered why when the likes of Batman and Spiderman fall from somewhere or are hit off a building, how does hitting multiple rooftops or a clothesline on the way down stop their internal organs from crushing one another on impact? REALLY?
12. How did that guy just get shot and still be able to keep on going?!
It’s very common in action films for the main hero to have a lot of guns and to also take quite a few bullets to the back or the chest. How are they still standing, let alone fighting?
13. How comes just because he’s been told he’s the “Chosen One” is he now better at everything than everybody else?
There’s a few movies that focus on the idea of a saviour or a chosen one. However, as soon as they’re told this, they’re already incredible at martial arts or jumping buildings. Yet it’s taken the other character countless years or even decades to master these skills.
14. Why, when people get shot, do some people die straight away and others survive a battle and a trip to the hospital?
Basically what the question asks. Is there a correlation or is it just a case of, the more important you are the longer your body will survive a bullet wound for?