RPGs are one of everybody’s favourite genres when it comes to gaming. They stand for Role Playing Games which means you’ll usually be taking on the form of someone else and have some form of clothings to change, levelling, collecting loot and doing simulation tasks such as jobs, fighting and more. However, there are many things that happen in RPGs that if you took them out of the game and put them in the real life they would be incredibly silly. We’ve decided to come up with some of the more odd and funny things that happen in RPGs that would result in some odd reactions if they were to happen in real life.
1. When you die, you just magically wake up at the last interesting thing that happened in your life
2. I can magically somehow carry about 50 swords in my bag that sits around my waist
3. Why does my horse jump in slow motion every time I try and leap over something?
4. I have been shot/slashed quite a few times now and yet a simple drink of a potion will keep me fine
5. In some cases, meditating or resting is the right way to go about those horrific stab and bullet wounds
6. Because I just picked that lock and gained experience, I can now choose to be a better swordsman with skill point
7. I’ve just reloaded and kept that ammo from the previous round
8. OMG I’M NEARLY DEAD… oh it’s fine, I waited behind cover for 5 seconds and now I’m right as rain
9. This building is absolutely indestructible despite hurling fireballs at it
10. I’ve just spent about 5 minutes cutting up this enormous spider and he simply dissapates into thin air?
11. That’s odd, I found a scroll that describes a new magic spell I can learn in this water barrell, what an odd place to keep it
12. How to learn a spell in RPGs: open book, spell learnt, close book. No reading involved!
13. Wait, I forgot to return that mission. Good lord, I’ve been gone about 4 days in-game and you’re still standing in that same spot for 5 mushrooms? Dedication
14. If I eat these berries I will have strength like The Incredible Hulk
15. Oh look, I’m wearing sandals now instead of rugged leather boots, but it’s fine they have better defense than the thick leather rugged boots!