Life is hard in the 21st century. It’s true that in many ways technology has made things easier, but it’s also caused a whole new bunch of problems no one saw coming. Since we grew up with it Gen Y knows this better than anyone. Here are 17 real life issues that all Millennials go through at least once, and trust us, they’ll make you cringe.
1) When you’re stalking your crush on Instagram and you accidentally like a picture from 2 years ago.
2) When you finish a series on Netflix and now you don’t know what to do with life.
3) When someone reads your message but doesn’t reply.
4) When your ‘friend’ writes a bitchy Facebook status and you know it’s about you.
5) So you like it to annoy them.
6) When you see an animal video online that’s so adorable you just can’t handle it.
7) When you keep coming across people you recognise on Tinder.
8) And that one time you accidentally swipe right and match with them. Hello weird guy from school with the constant nose bogey.
9) When there are too many people using the WiFi at once and everything is taking forever to load. Seriously! What are you guys doing?!
10) When you want to find out if your ex’s new girlfriend/boyfriend is hotter than you but their Facebook profile is set to private.
11) When you have too many things that need charging and not enough plug sockets.
12) When you can’t fit that HILARIOUS tweet you just came up with into 140 characters.
13) When you feel the soul-crushing pain of dropping your phone in the toilet.
14) When it takes billions of attempts to get that one sexy selfie.
15) And then you have an emotional breakdown trying to decide which Instagram filter to use. Sierra or Lo-fi?!
16) When you realise that because Just Eat has made it so easy to order junk food you’re getting super fat.
17) When you realise you have no idea what you’re doing with your life, so you just take a nap.
Are there any we missed? Tell us in the comments!