If you’ve ever found yourself lusting after a fellow female, confused as to whether you want to be best friends with her, or just be her, you’re probably experiencing a girl crush. We’ve all been there, she’s funnier and cooler than you ever thought a human being could be, and she probably has glorious hair too. Let’s face it, Emma Stone is ultimate girl crush material, staring at her face (as I so often do) I get the familiar feeling of admiration, appreciation, and just a tiny pang of jealousy. Here’s why Emma Stone needs to be your latest and greatest girl crush…
1. What’s glossy and warm and always looking on point? Emma Stone’s hair. It’s been ginger, it’s been blonde and it’s been brown, but it’s always perfect.
2. She’s hilariously funny.
3. She’s obsessed with the Spice Girls.
4. She’s kissed Ryan Gosling. A lot.
5. She’s in alternative ‘chick flicks’ that are genuinely funny like, Easy A.
6. Her dress sense. She rocks the casual, ‘I–just-threw-this-on-look.’
7. Her facial expressions
8. She uses her fame for good.
9. She does a great photobomb
10. She made me reconsider my abhorrence for the colour yellow.
11. She has a lot of time for fans.
12. She’s given us some of the most quotable lines of all time.
13. She looks just as good without make-up.
14. She gives inspiring advice like this:
15. She told us it was okay to eat the red velvet cupcake.
15. She’s friends with Kristen Wiig. Whose obviously a solid judge of character.
16. She knows how to look mysterious whilst rocking a pair of alternative socks.
17. She gives a great hug by the looks of it…
18. She’s generally a good egg. She’s also the best girl-crush you’ll ever have, and we just proved why.