Everyone loves a good bargain and wondering when is Black Friday, but not everyone’s prepared to queue up and storm into a store along with thousands of other frenzied shoppers to get their hands on the best deals before someone comes along and nabs it from under their nose. Black Friday certainly is very chaotic and it takes a certain type of person to brave the excitable crowds and grab a bargain. People get hurt, they get pushed around in the crowds, they have things taken right of their hands, they get into fights and a few have even died. If you’re still not convinced of just how crazy it is, here are 9 photos that will show you just how determined people are to get a bargain on the notorious Black Friday.
And…it starts! People duck down to get into the store as soon as they possibly can so they can grab the best deals before they’re all gone
2. Fighting over bargain items really shows how determined some people are not to pay full prices!
3. An injured shopper is treated while others around him carry on with their bargain purchases
4. A horde of people queue outside of an Urban Outfitters counting down the time when the store opens and they can rush in like stampeding animals
5. A man in Bristol is arrested after getting into an argument with Asda staff; he had tried to purchase two 60-inch TVs for £598 each, but there was a limit of one electrical item/gadget per person and he got enraged at staff when they told him he had to return one of the TVs
6. At an Asda store, excitable shoppers hold out their hands in sheer desperation hoping they’ll get their hands on high-value items that they probably don’t need but only want because they’ve been reduced in price
7. A horde of zealous shoppers have descended on an Asda and some of them are clinging on to their purchases-to-be with their dear lives
8. Macy’s Department Store in Manhattan is absolutely jam packed with shoppers looking for limited-time offers and bargains
9. Keen shoppers fight over a heavily discounted TV and a member of staff tries to intervene