Think of a wedding dress and you’ll probably picture a white, flowing gown of some sort. While the traditional white wedding dress still remains very popular, a growing number of brides are opting to do away with convention and wear something more out-of-the-box for their big day. Here’s a look at some of the most unconventional wedding dresses you’ll ever see. While not the usual white, they’re still very classy and would look great on any wedding day.
2. This striking wedding gown is sure to capture plenty of attention and stand out from the crowd thanks to its bright red colour
3. A unique take on the traditional wedding dress, with a central black stripe that’s sure to make a statement
4. This wonderful wedding gown looks like a traditional one, until you see the bottom, which appears to be a forest sunset scene of sorts
5. A great idea to spruce up a traditional white wedding dress is to give it some bright splashes of colour!
6. This deep red dress with floral patterns is very eye-catching indeed
7. A darker gown that would be an ideal fit for a winter wonderland-themed wedding, or any wedding with snow
8. This mustard-coloured dress isn’t the most dazzling or easy-on-the-eye on the list; it’s sure to attract attention, but not necessarily for the right reasons