If you’re not familiar with the term ‘cosplay’ in 2020, it simply refers to people dressing up as characters from TV shows, films, books and the like. Many cosplayers take things a step further and act in character the whole time they’re dressed as said character. Cosplaying originated in Japan and has become popular throughout the world, especially at fan conventions, where you can see people dressed up as all sorts of wonderful characters. Here are some of the best cosplay costumes ever created. Check out our list of best cosplay costumes created for 2020.
A rather brilliant attempt at dressing up as Adjutant from the StarCraft series
2. A very convincing Kylo Ren
3. A before and after of someone cosplaying as Widowmaker, a character from the video game Overwatch
4. A rather wonderful attempt at recreating Wonder Woman’s look
5. It’s Misty and Ash Ketchum from Pokemon!
6. And of course, there’s Jessie and James as well, with their hair done perfectly
7. You have to see it to believe it – a half-transformed Mystique
8. Sadness from Inside Out must have been at least somewhat happy to have made such a brilliant costume
9. A pretty amazing attempt at recreating Hell Girl
10. This elaborate Mad Hatter costume must have taken absolutely ages to create
11. This cosplayer did something unique and created a costume combining elements of McDonald’s mascot Ronald McDonald and superhero Thor