There’s nothing funnier in this world than kids. They are random, full of ideas and see everything from a different perspective to us adults.
So what happens when you get children to answer test questions? Well you end up with some hilarious exam answers. And all these answers are technically correct:
1. Well they did technically find x…
2. Well, as this hilarious exam answer says, that is how you get to meters from centimeters but we’re pretty sure there’s meant to be a mathematical calculation involved too.
3. In life it’s best to be honest about your abilities, which is exactly what this hilarious exam answer did.
4. Sometimes it is the simplest answers that makes the most sense. It’s probably not what your history teacher is looking for though.
5. As philosopical as this hilarious exam answer is, it’s not quite what you’re science teacher was trying to teach you.
6. Looks like Frankie doesn’t want to do some chores to earn pocket money. He’s happy being a freeloader.
7. There’s always one realist in the class who has to ruin the ghost math question.
8. This student ignored the large space left for an answer and went for the obvious.
9. Well he IS an awfully good actor. And he’s in pretty good shape!
10. And what nice names she gave to them!
11. Well this hilarious exam answer is rather clever. Still not correct though.
12. One football WOULD be the length of one football. Well done, student!
13. We should all learn from this child – you really shouldn’t hit dogs.