There has been a curious amount of doggy activity going on from animals that aren’t dogs. We have two theories about this 1) their brains have been switched with that of a dogs, or 2) they’ve finally come to realise dogs are the supreme pet and they must ‘be more dog’ in order to win at life! So if you have a cat that loves to play fetch, wags it’s tail a lot, enjoys fresh water, and likes you to rub its tummy – don’t worry, you’re not alone.
1. This cat clearly thinks she’s a dog! Just look at her playing fetch with her owner.
2. This giant bunny rabbit isn’t going to sit in a hutch all day when he can sit in a perfectly comfortable dog bed.
3. This cat wants to be a dog so much, he refuses to be seen without his dog costume.
4. Pumpkin the raccoon got jealous of all the doggy things Toffee was doing, so decided to join him. Her life makes much more sense now.
5. Goliath decided that dog-life was a considerably better than cow-life.
6. Daisy the rescued roe deer realised that a dog bed was much cosier than the grass outside.
7. This Bengal Cat carries a stick everywhere she goes to prove her doggyness.
8. This lamb didn’t get the memo that she was supposed to obey the sheepdogs, not try to be one.
9. Dopey the duck found out that playing fetch is one of the best games ever!
10. Last, but not least, we have Virginia the pig, who knows that this is a dog’s world, and we all just live in it.