Who runs the world? GIRLS! And these kick-ass quotes from 21 amazing women will definitely ssssh anyone who says otherwise. P.S: They also come in handy for shutting down the haters in your own life.
– Beyonce Knowles-Carter, singer/songwriter and actress.
– Actress and UN Goodwill Ambassador Emma Watson.
– Malala Yousafzai, women’s rights activist
– Singer Whitney Houston, the most awarded music act of all time.
– Designer Diane Von Furstenberg, inventor of the wrap dress (also known as the most flattering outfit ever).
– Legendary actress Marilyn Monroe.
– Singer/Songwriter Lady Gaga, winner of 6 Grammys, 13 MTV Music Video Awards, and the first ever winner of Songwriters Hall of Fame Contemporary Icon Award.
– Artist Georgia O’Keeffe
– Actress and Charlie’s Angel Farrah Fawcett
– Dame Jane Goodall, DBE, primatologist, ethologist, anthropologist, and UN Messenger of Peace.
– Singer/Songwriter, Actress and Master of reinvention Madonna.
– Actress and model Charlize Theron
– Style icon and former editor of Vogue Diana Vreeland.
– The multi-talented Lucille Ball, who was an actress, comedienne, model, film studio executive, and TV producer.
– Coco Chanel, Fashion Designer
– Katie Couric, journalist and author.
– Jodie Foster, actress, film director and producer.
– Arianna Huffington, co-founder and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post.
– Singer, actress and dancer Jennifer Lopez.
– Nora Ephron, journalist, essayist, playwright, screenwriter, novelist, producer, director, blogger and all round badass.