Every child has wanted to be a student in the magical walls of Hogwarts. Who wouldn’t want to learn charms and defend yourself against all the dark arts? Well, sadly, we can’t as either Hogwarts is only real in the world of fiction or, more likely, we’re all muggles who aren’t qualified to enter that beautiful castle.
Well fret not fellow muggles, just because we can’t get into Hogwarts doesn’t mean we can’t have a Harry Potter classroom in our lives though. Which is exactly what one teacher thought when she decided to decorate her classroom to look like Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
The teacher, who remains anonymous, plans to read the book along with the class as part of their studies. When they reach the corresponding chapter, she also plans to sort the students into a Hogwarts house. How much do you want to be in this class?!
Here are some of the amazing photographs of the Harry Potter classroom, which were uploaded to Reddit by her husband:
1. We love the letters coming out of the fireplace
2. The magic starts at this Harry Potter classroom door, which is designed to look like Platform 9 & 3/4
3. We love the Harry Potter art too
4. She’s even made her own little potions corner
5. All the Harry Potter classroom materials are magically themed
6. There’s even a house points system – there better be a house cup!
7. The Harry Potter classroom even has a little Hedwig and lots of Harry Potter books
8. The prefect gets a special desk, which looks very special
9. You might even spot Scabbers the rat running around this classroom
10. But watch out, Fluffy is also guarding some of the boxes!
11. There’s character-based learning cards to help the children learn in fun ways
12. And every Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone classroom needs enchanted flying keys!
We wish we could have went to school in this Harry Potter classroom.