The OC was a television show that captured a generation. Why? Because the OC was way too real to us. We related to their drama, wanted to date the characters and the music? Well the music was just amazing.
Here are 18 times the OC was way to real for us to handle. What were your favourite moments?
1. When Summer ditched Zack and realised she wanted Seth. Then there was THAT Spider-man kiss between them both
2. When Alex just wanted to be a part of Marissa’s life but we just wanted Marissa to be with Ryan
3. When Ryan first laid eyes on Marissa and we knew this was to be a love story to remember (and cry over)
4. When Seth declared his love for Summer in front of the whole school and she kissed him. And someone called him emo
5. But things weren’t always so great for Seth and Summer. Remember when Summer asked Seth what he wanted from her? “I just want you.” *Sniff* Then she shouted at him because he chose Anna
6. When Marissa told us she was emotionally stable and we knew she was far from it. It was some cruel foreshadowing
7. But we, and Ryan, always forgave her when she apologised for all her crazy antics. How could we not?
8. When Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer were all together looking happy and we knew this could never last
9. Every time we related to Ryan because he was just a normal kid like us living with all those rich kids
10. When Marissa tried to kill herself and broke our hearts when she told Ryan why
11. When Marissa and Ryan woke up cuddling proving that they should totally be together
12. Every time Marissa and her mum argued and we just wanted them to realise how much they really loved each other
13. Then, after Marissa died, Summer gave Marissa’s mum Julie a locket to remember her daughter on her wedding
14. Even through all the drama, Ryan and Seth were still best friends who were teenage boys. And we loved seeing them just chill and play video games
15. Every time Seth was super awkward and we could all relate to him
16. When Seth was looking really serious at his and Summer’s wedding so she stuck her tongue out at him
17. When Summer summed up the nation’s relationship problems
18. When Marissa died in Ryan’s arms and we didn’t stop crying for a week