Anyone who is around 20-30 years old will have fond memories of growing up in the nineties. There were all sorts of silly school trends, colored objects, routines and more that we completely forget used to be our lives when we were children. Let’s run down a list now of 15 great things that only ’90s kids will have fond memories of.
1. Orange Tapes!!
2. Texting in class was a lot different in those days
3. You also had to choose a select number of albums to listen to because you had a CD player, not a smartphone that can store thousands of songs
4. Oh and this was 100% guaranteed to predict your future
5. Or this..
6. There was only one card game you’d ever need and you had ‘Gotta Catch ‘Em All!’
7. And the struggles of Dial-Up internet connections
8. Blowing into your Gameboy cartridges when they wouldn’t start up properly
9. The whole time you thought L’Oreal meant no crying, not tears in your hair!
10. When CDs didn’t have the lyrics on the leaflet
11. When this was your primary writing tool in class
12. This was pretty much all you saw when you got home from school
13. Video games were far more enjoyable in the 90s
14. When you used to collect as many flavours of these as possible at Christmas to impress your classmates
15. And finally… this was how your movie collection looked. Not just a list of files on a screen.